Saturday, November 28, 2009

R2 P4 D2...

TOM arrived last night and all is well with the world :) Back to -0.8 under LIW!! Steak day wasn't so bad. I am never really hungry, just mad :) But so nice to know that they work!

Here is what I ate today:

protein shake
muffin with cream cheese

almonds, flax ball, string cheese

red robin cobb salad, diet coke

3 sf candies at the movies

cafe rio tortilla soup

choc coco almond bark, flax ball

tea with cream

Had relatives in town. Had to eat out most of the day. Did well, but am a little nervous because I had to eat the soup late and could tell there was a bit of sodium in there :) It was really good, but probably not good so late in the day.

4 comments:

  1. Hi! I am on my third round and have been blogging during my experience too! I just ran across your blog and wanted to tell you congratulations on your success!!! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tips. I did the steak day because I was worried about the food tasting I did while cooking Thanksgiving.

    Looks like we both did an unnecessary steak day :(
    :) You are doing a great job. KUTGW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caitlin-

    Just looked up your blog. Look for my post. You are doing great! I am very interested in following your progress. I want to see how your third round goes since I will be starting mine in Jan. We are also starting our 3rd rounds at about the same weight. Let's be sure to keep in touch! You look gorgeous!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tamika-

    Just sent you an email answering your questions. Good job at maintaining you LIW!! GO GIRL!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete