Wednesday, November 11, 2009

R2 P3 D6...

+1.2 above LIW! I knew that pumpkin muffin and sf candy were going to do me in that late at night :) I will be a good girl today, and have less treats! Of course it's ironic I say that on a day I have to work at the candy store :)

Here is what I ate today:

2 eggs + 2 whites
1 tbsp chopped ham, sprinkle of cheddar cheese
1/2 pear

almond flax ball, string cheese

tuna fish in lettuce leaves, 1/2 pear

10 almonds, 1 1/2 ounces cheddar cheese

protein shake, flax coconut flour muffin with butter

Italian soda

Did high protein today. Tried my friends new recipe for flax/coconut flour banana muffins. SOOO GOOOD!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Jen!
    So I made the haystacks last night---ummmm, TO DIE FOR!!!! They are soooo good! Thank goodness I only brought 2 of them to work for my morning and afternoon snacks today (with apples to make me feel healthy)!! ;) I think I'd eat the whole pan if I was close to them. My kids were smelling them last night too as I made them, so they might be gone by the time I get home from work! Hopefully the peanut butter is nice to me. Thanks for sharing the recipe!!

    Sarah (metz3733)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you like them! They are so good! You are right, they don't stick around long :) I had them everyday last p3 and they never gave me any problems. I haven't made them yet this round, but I think I will tomorrow. I have been messing around with coconut flour recipes. My friend made a banana muffin recipe yesterday and they are awesome. I will type it up and send it to you.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I CANT wait to be on P3 again! Congrats Jen you look amazing!! I bet you feel great! Hey if you don't mind I would also like the banana muffin recipe and the haystacks.. aww counting down the days until P3 again.. :)my e-mail is raeyraey11@aol.com thank you in advance!

    ReplyDelete