Thursday, November 19, 2009

R2 P3 D14....

Down 2.0 lbs! That is -0.4 lbs under LIW. That is the first time this P3 that I have been under LIW. Glad I was able to do the high protein day and not a steak day :) I must have had some water retention because I was peeing all day yesterday! I walked for a 1/2 hour on the treadmill, and played volleyball for 2 hrs! So much fun!!

Here is what I ate today:

protein shake, muffin with cream cheese

apple, string cheese, 12 almonds

1 cup fage, 1/2 c berries, hard boiled egg, muffin with cream cheese

salad with tuna and ranch, slice dehydrator onion bread

chocolate coconut almond bark

Good food. I am a little worried about the 2 muffins, and I have not had a full cup of fage at one time so far. We will see what tomorrow brings :)



No comments:

Post a Comment