Monday, November 2, 2009

R2 P2 D25...

Only down -.2 lbs!! So much for my mini steak day :) Last injection is tomorrow. Maybe I will squeak out one more pound tomorrow..... come on baby!!

I weighed really early this morning, so I decided to re-check at my normal time. Down -.6 lbs! 151.8! So this will be my weight today. If things are the same tomorrow then today will be my last injection day.

Here is what I ate today:

1/4 apple

celery, chicken, orange

1/3 protein shake, 2 lindor chocolate balls (don't ask)

I don't know what happened tonight but I think all of the stress and hard work, and emotions since starting HCG in August hit me today. I had an emotional breakdown, and don't really know why. I should be so excited and instead I was a wreck. I was irrational, and saying that I still looked fat. I have been shopping the past couple of days because I have no clothes that fit anymore. But shopping is so hard for me. I think our bodies sometimes don't know what to do when we lose so much so fast. The hormones can't keep up and mentally we still feel like the "fat" person we once were. Whatever it was, it was not fun. So I am going to bed, and hoping tomorrow is better.

4 comments:

  1. Jen- you said you used Fage in P3. Was just at Whole foods and the Fage has anywhere from 7g to 10 g sugar. Is this not a problem? I wanted to find some yogurt to add to my protein shake and I start P3 on Weds AM.
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can have the naturally occurring sugars in milk products. Just read the labels for any added sugars. Fage zero is nothing but skim milk. I used the fat free just because I eat so many other fats on p3, but you can use the full fat fage too. It has even less natural sugars. You should be fine unless you have dairy intolerances. Just look for actual sugars when reading labels. Even things that have 3-4 grams of sugar or less should not be a problem. The further the word sugar is down the list of ingredients the better. I can eat 3 hersheys kisses, or condiments that have 3-4 grams or less and my weight doesn't move. The fage is awesome! I can't wait to have it again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. One more question- you get Jay Robb from Costco. I looked at Sam's club and they don't carry it. What do you pay for it? I am just curious if it would be worth it to get a membership because I love the stuff!! Okay, I lied- two questions- do you have the recipe for cauliflower potato salad?
    You seem to have stabilized very well and I am going to try and somewhat follow your P3.
    Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jay Robb I get from Whole Foods. I wish you could get it at costco. It is $37. A little expensive, but all natural and sweetened with stevia. Only a few ingredients and you can pronounce them all :)

    The cauliflower potato salad is just your favorite recipe but switch the cauliflower for the potatoes. I just take a bag of cauliflower and cook it until it is soft like the potato would be. Let it cool and dry them completely. Cut into bite size pieces. In a bowl I put the cauliflower, about 3/4 c celery, about 5/6 eggs chopped, then just add mayo, dill relish, and a little mustard to taste. Sprinkle with paprika, salt and pepper. I served it to my family and they all said great potato salad mom. They did not even know :) You can also whip your cauliflower just like mashed potatoes. I like to do that and put bacon bits and cheddar on them. YUM. Or you can also put fresh cauliflower thru the food processor so it ends up looking like rice. Then just steam it in the microwave until soft. Add salt, pepper and butter.
    I hope I can stabilize just as well this round, because I loved p3 last time :)

    ReplyDelete