Tuesday, November 3, 2009

R2 P2 D26...

Almost the same. Down -.2 lbs! So today will be the first day of no shot/500 calorie. I will use yesterday as my LIW of 151.8 lbs! I have lost 14.4 lbs this round and exceeded my goal by 4.0 lbs!! I am very happy with that. I will now take a long break and do a final round in Jan 2010. I am shooting for a final goal weight of 135-140. I am very excited for P3 on Friday morning :)

Here is what I ate today:

grissini

chicken, celery, baked apple

grissini

apple, 1 egg + 3 whites

Long day of shopping, but I feel like I might be getting the hang of it :)

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That is a great weight loss for 26 days. I'll be doing another round in January too. Love reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, Jen!! I have been reading your blog and really enjoy it! You are an encouragement to me!! Thanks :)

    I would love to know what kind of protein shake you drink on P3 and where are some of the recipes for things you ate in P3, such as haystacks and coco crack...I need a fix!!

    I have a blog too at http://julieb1967.blogspot.com mine is not nearly as nice as yours..my first attempt at blogging...I need some tips!!!

    Have great holidays and enjoy the food, but enjoy the journey even more!!! Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Julie!

    My favorite protein drink on P3 is: jay robb protein powder, 1 c unsweetened coconut milk, 1/2 fage 0 yogurt, 1/2 frozen costco berry mix, coconut extract, and sweetener to taste. Heaven!

    I will post the recipes for coco crack and haystacks later today. I will also check out your blog :)

    Can't wait for my omelet on Friday morning!

    ReplyDelete