Sunday, November 1, 2009

R2 P2 D24...

Down -.6 lbs! TOM is gone now. Went walking yesterday. It was freezing, but beautiful and sunny. Well I think I am going to make Tuesday my final injection. I decided to follow the book and go 3 injections past TOM. I am considering doing a mini steak day today. I did that at the end of my last round when losses were zero every other day like they are now. I lost my last 2 lbs in the 2 days following my mini steak day. Go out with a bang, right! Thanksgiving will come on day 20 of P3 so that should be fine to start P4 a day early :)

Here is what I ate today:

200g chicken
1 baked apple

So there is my mini steak day. We will see if it gives me a little boost to end my round on. Crossing my fingers..... ;)

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the weight loss. I can't believe you are done with P2. It seem to go by so quickly.

    On your chocolate coconut flax seed ball recipe, the first ingredient is unsweetened coconut. Is that coconut flour, coconut flake, coconut oil?

    BTW: I live in Utah too but up in Logan. I am definitely going to miss the warm weather we've been having.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is unsweetened coconut flakes. Looks just like the regular sweetened kind your used to. I buy in in bulk from Whole foods or Kitchen Kneads. It is around 2.50lb.

    Please bring back the heat!! I am dreading winter..... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So this mini steak day...tell me...is this instead of an apple day? Just the steak day idea for P3? Why chicken instead of steak? I have 6 more shots. My weight is being pretty stubborn moving down. Maybe I should do a mini steak day? Your thoughts...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, technically you don't do any sort of steak day on p2. And the apple day is for if you have not had any loss for at least 4 days. But a lot of people try different things to get their weight moving. My first round I did an apple day and only lost .2 lbs. Towards the end of my round I was not having great losses so I tried the mini steak day. Nothing all day and then 200g protein with an apple or tomato. I lost .8 the next day and then 1.2 lbs the next day. Then I did not lose anymore for the rest of my round. That being said, I just did the mini steak day and this morning only lost .2 lbs! Darn! You could try one and see if they work for you. What day are you on? How much longer to go? Tomorrow is my last injection day. Can't wait for bacon, eggs, and cheese on saturday morning :)

    ReplyDelete