Sunday, November 15, 2009

R2 P3 D10... Coconut Almond Bark Recipe

Down this morning to +.4 over LIW! I think it has come down a little due to ovulation being done. It snowed yesterday, which is very annoying, but at least the sun is out this morning and it looks pretty ;) Even inspired me to put in a 45 minute walk!

Here is what I ate today:

protein shake, banana muffins

red robin cobb salad with a diet coke

1 piece of dark choc, 1 sf pecan delight

chicken, broccoli, 1/2 apple

coconut almond bark

The new banana muffins turned out awesome! I am completely hooked on the coconut almond bark. It is so easy to make and completely legal with only stevia.

2 tbsp organic virgin coconut oil melted
2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa
5 drops english toffee stevia, 1 packet NuStevia sweetener
about 10 almonds and 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut

Mix all together and spread on paper plate or tin foil and put in the fridge for about 1/2 hour till hardened. Break and eat. I put my almonds and coconut in my magic bullet to crush them before adding them to the coconut oil, cocoa mixture. SO GOOD!

1 comment:

  1. You've been doing great with stabilizing. Thanks for the recipe.

    KUTGW, Jen!

    ReplyDelete