Friday, November 6, 2009

Round 2 Phase 3 Begins!

Up 1.2 lbs this morning. Not how I wanted to start P3, but kind of expected it. I had to eat at a restaurant for both meals yesterday. I followed protocol, but could feel the water in my fingers this morning. Lots of salt. I re-read the book and it said to expect 1-2 lbs after eating at a restaurant, but to disregard as long as you followed the no-sugar no starch rule. I also can't be totally sure the meats were not marinated in something that has sugar. It is a little nerve wracking since last p3 I rarely ever went over LIW, but I also did not go to restaurants the first day :)

Here is what I ate today:

2 eggs + 2 whites, 2 turkey sausages, cheese 1 tbsp , salsa 1 tsp, sour cream 1 tsp
1/2 apple, sweet cream cheese

2 tbsp coconut oil, 2 tbsp cocoa, 1/2 c coconut made into 4 haystacks

dill chicken salad, celery sticks

string cheese, 1/2 apple sweet cream cheese

2 eggs, 2 turkey sausages
muffin made with coconut flour, butter and sf jam - Holy cow thats good!

The weight gain this morning really messed with my head today. I felt stressed out and really hope tomorrow is better.


No comments:

Post a Comment