Wednesday, November 25, 2009

R2 P3 D20...

Back to -0.6 under LIW! Not sure if the scale was just whacky yesterday or if I will be starting my gain for TOM. I always gain about 3 lbs in the 3 days before TOM starts, and then when it does start it is gone. According to my calculations I should start TOM anytime the 27th - 30th, which means I should start gaining between the 25th and the 27th. Which is kind of a bummer because I wanted to see how Thanksgiving eating affected me and now I won't know if it is because of TOM or the food. The only steak day I have had to do, was last p3, on the day before TOM started. Guess I will just have to see:)

Here is what I ate today:

2 eggs + 2 whites with bacon and cheddar
muffin with cream cheese

raspberries, string cheese, almonds

tuna, onion bread, celery and 1/2 pear, macaroon cookie

1/2 pear and muffin with cream cheese

fage yogurt with berries, macadamias, and coconut
flax and onion cracker topped with 1 oz cheddar

Tried making a pumpkin cheesecake with agave. We will see how it turns out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment