Sunday, November 22, 2009

R2 P3 D17...

Still -0.6 under LIW! I can't believe it. My weight is just sitting here and I have eaten out the past 2 days, and also had some sf candies. I have made sure to eat dinner by about 5:30 and then only have about 100-150 cals after that. If I do that, then my body is letting me eat what ever I want. Only 4 more days of P3. I really don't have much desire to go to P4. There is not much I feel I need to add. A couple of things I might add are ezekiel bread, and maybe oatmeal. I also like larabars or trio bars so I guess I could try adding some of those too. Other than that P3 is fine with me :0)

Here is what I ate today:

2 eggs + 2 whites sprinkle of bacon and cheddar
banana muffin with cream cheese

string cheese, almonds

1 cup fage, 1/2 c fresh raspberries, coconut flakes, macadamia nuts
1 slice deyhdrator onion bread w/ 1 ounce melted cheddar

2 homemade coconut macaroon cookies

double cheese burger, diet coke, apple

coconut almond bark

Yummy food! Relaxing day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment