Saturday, November 21, 2009

R2 P3 D16...

Down -0.6 under LIW. I thought for sure I would be up this morning. I really think the eating dinner at 5:30 and then only 100-150 cals after that is making a difference. The dove sf candies were really good at the movies:)

Here is what I ate today:

protein shake, banana muffin with cream cheese

string cheese, almonds, 1/2 apple

tuna with celery, onion crackers, dove sf chocolate

muffin with cream cheese

In-n-Out double double burger protein style (no bun, wrapped in lettuce), diet coke

3 sf candies at the movies

Very good day. I am a little nervous about 2 days eating out and the sf candies, but I seem to be doing ok. In-n-Out just opened here in Utah. Had to wait about 40 minutes to order, but it was worth it. So good. I will be happy to have an option while running errands if I don't gain with this. They don't use any fillers, additives, or preservatives to their beef.

No comments:

Post a Comment