Sunday, December 27, 2009

R2 LM D10...

Yipee! Back to -0.4 under LIW! Thank You, Thank You steak day :) I really wanted to see what my body would get away with on Thanksgiving and Christmas, but both times TOM arrived the day of or the day after, so I could not tell if the food made me gain or just TOM. One thing that I noticed is how much of a role our habits play. I did not crave anything, but I could see how easy it would be to just fall into old habits. Eating because it was there, not because your hungry. Eating way more than you need to enjoy it. Eating for the feelings not the food. Using the holiday as an excuse to go overboard. I did not go crazy by any means, but it was weird to have all these thoughts and feelings that I used to have everyday. Even after 2 rounds and maintenance my body's tendencies are not all the way changed. I am guessing it will probably take a full year of being dedicated before it will really let go of the old thought processes.
It was very cool to think the holidays out, and make decisions. I knew that if I was going to indulge, then I would need to pay for that. I had a nice 2 days, and then I did my steak day. Very healthy, and loads of personal responsibility! No excuses :)

Here is what I ate today:

protein shake
ezekiel english muffin with butter and honey

1 oz cheddar, almonds

In-n-Out cheeseburger, diet coke

muffin with cream cheese, coconut almond bark

2 eggs + 2 whites, cheddar
1/2 cup fage with berries, apple, macadamias

coconut almond bark, 1 sf candy

Thats about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment