Monday, December 21, 2009

R2 LM D4....

Slightly lower at +0.4 above LIW! I though I might be back under but oh well :) I get to work at the candy store for the next 3 days. I hope it is busy, but it should be since everyone wants to fill their stockings :)

Here is what I ate today:

fage with berries, coconut flakes and macadamias
ezekiel english muffin with butter and honey

string cheese, almonds

steak, cauliflower mashed potatoes, salad

sf truffle

2 eggs + 2 whites, cheddar and 2 sausages
ezekiel english muffin with butter and honey

sf truffle

Busy Busy Busy at work! Makes the time go by faster :) Tried having the ezekiel muffin twice today. We shall see..... :) TOM is supposed to be here sometime between the 25th and the 27th, so I guess I need to be prepared for my 3 lb gain and 3rd steak day!

No comments:

Post a Comment