Wednesday, December 2, 2009

R2 P4 D6...

-1.0 under LIW!! Now that TOM is over let's just say the bathroom issues are resolving themselves :) That high potency magnesium I got at costco really does the trick. I just have to say how much I love this program! I feel like I can eat whatever I want and for the first time in my life I don't gain. In fact I have been losing! I have continued to eat dinner by 5:30 and then only eat 100-200 calories after that. I also have tried to put in 1/2 hour to 45 minutes on the treadmill or outside everyday. Ever since I have done these things, my weight has really stuck under LIW.

Here is what I ate today:

tea with cream

protein shake, muffin with cream cheese

slice of ezekiel bread with almond butter, orange slices

double cheese burger, diet coke, macaroon

1/2 pear, string cheese, muffin with cream cheese

curry chicken salad, 3/4 apple

coconut almond bark

Off to volleyball. Favorite 2 hours of the week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment