Friday, December 4, 2009

R2 P4 D8...

-1.2 under LIW! Had to update the weigh in after restroom :) Well the triobar was a success. That is nice to know. Something easy to have in my purse when I am on the run. So far agave nectar, ezekiel bread, kodiak pancake mix, and triobars have all been okay. The only other things I wanted to add were larabars and oatmeal. I might try some dreamfields whole wheat pasta. The hard part is that I don't crave any of these things and the only reason I am adding them is because I don't want to become completely carb intolerant. To be honest I don't want to go back to relying on them. I want whole real food as much as possible, not processed.

Here is what I ate today:

2 eggs + 2 whites with bacon bits
ezekiel english muffin with butter and sf jam

string cheese, 1/2 pear

hamburger stuff over cabbage

1/4 pear, muffin

double cheese burger, diet coke

coconut almond bark, 2 sf candies, tea with cream

I tried the ezekiel english muffins today..... SO GOOD! Thick and chewy. I ate a whole one. The serving size is 1/2 one. I did not see that until after :) Definitely will be having that alot. And yes, I have a slight In-N-Out burger addiction. Maybe it will wear off, once we are used to it being around...... but probably not :)

1 comment:

  1. Your menus always intrigue me, in a good way. You eat the most interesting things I've never heard of before :D I like how you've retained many of your P3 habits which are sure to keep you successful long-term. This has for sure been a life changing experience. Congratulation on your continued success!

    I think I've stabilized pretty alright in P3 and am for sure looking forward to P4. I got the cookies I mentioned and they're okay. They would make a good pie crust or something too. The chocolate I found at my local Whole Foods store is WAY better though!!! And curbed my P3 sweet took with no gain! YAY!

    Thanks for continuing to be such an inspiration! Keep those food ideas and recipes coming :)

    ReplyDelete