Thursday, December 17, 2009

R2 P4 D21..... LAST DAY OF P4!

Well, it is the last day of P4 and I am -0.8 under LIW! I played volleyball till midnight last night! So much fun! I have avoided cleaning the house so that is what I must do today :(

Here is what I ate today:

fage with berries, coconut flakes and macadamias
ezekiel english muffin with butter and honey

flax ball, string cheese

double cheeseburger, diet coke

coconut almond bark

2 eggs + 2 whites, cheddar
muffin with cream cheese
pear

flax ball, 2 sf candies

Busy day. Got lots done. I realize that here I am at the end of p4, but I have not really added back very much. I still don't really feel all that motivated to have too many carbs. I know if I did that, it would just start the cycle all over again. I love the food I am eating, and it is so nice to know that when I do splurge a little my body allows it without too much repercussion :) So lifetime maintenance starts tomorrow. I will just keep adding things here and there until next round. Still want to try oatmeal, larabars, kashi cereal, and some more beans.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jenn - you continue to be an inspiration! Can you post the recipe for the flax balls please?

    Thanks!
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I will try to do that today. I will get as close as I can since I don't really measure on this one :) Thanks for the compliments!!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete