Tuesday, December 1, 2009

R2 P4 D5...

**Update: -0.8 under LIW! Bathroom finally and weighed at normal time :)

Right at LIW! I am having some bathroom issues, so I will take some smooth move today. It always gets worse with TOM. TOM is just about gone now which is nice :) The ezekiel bread seemed fine yesterday. I think I will try some oatmeal today. That dinner last night was great. I will definitely make that again!

Here is what I ate today:

2 eggs + 2 whites with bacon bits
1 pancake (made with kodiak whole grain mix) w/butter, sf syrup

macaroon

double cheese burger, diet coke, muffin with cream cheese

1/2 pear, string cheese, 10 almonds

chicken breast, broccoli with ranch

coco almond bark

I was going to make some oatmeal, but as I reached for it I saw my Baker Mills Kodiak Cakes flapjack and waffle mix. It is all natural with no added sugar, preservatives, fat, additives or cholesterol. It is made from 100% whole wheat flour, and 100% whole grain oat flour. Other than that there is non fat milk, honey, egg whites and salt. Very good!! Pancakes that feel like cheating :) Let's see what the scale says tomorrow.

1 comment: