Saturday, December 12, 2009

R2 P4 D16...

+0.6 above LIW! Okay so it is back up a tad. Maybe it was not so much ovulation, as it is the fact that adding new things in p4 bumps things up a little. Not crazy, but some. Someone on the forum reminded me that when we start adding new things the body is going to retain some water and that some fluctuation is going to be expected. I am okay with that. I will just need to be smart and keep an eye on things.

I wanted to take a little moment here to give a huge shout out to my husband. He is the best. I am so lucky to have him. He has been my biggest supporter and is always there for me no matter what. I have lost and gained weight a billion times over the years and he always is there to cheer me on. And although he loves me no matter what size I am, I can tell he is really loving this new me :) He tells me he loves me and how beautiful I am every single day! We were just talking in the living room the other day and he said " so what's it like to be able to put on cute clothes and look this hot everyday??" I could have jumped him right there on the spot! Here are a few recent pictures we took up in the canyon. I love you Gabe!!

Here is what I ate today:

2 eggs + 2 whites with cheddar
ezekiel english muffin with butter

fage with berries, pear, and macadamias
muffin with cc

string cheese, 1/2 apple, flax ball

dill tuna in lettuce leaves, 1/4 apple, muffin with cc

coconut almond bark

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is soooooo sweet!!! Big props to hubby :) for being so supportive! Cute pics!

    ReplyDelete