Tuesday, December 22, 2009

R2 LM D5...

Up +1.4 lbs! Well, I am not sure if this is TOM coming or an eating issue. Yesterday the only thing I did differently was eat an ezekiel english muffin at dinner. I am guessing it would be more due to TOM. Anytime I have big movements in weight is has always ended up being TOM. I will try to eat a normal day and not have big carbs at dinner and see what happens. If it is TOM, then tomorrow I will probably be up the 2 lbs if not more, and I will either do a high protein or a steak day. I would prefer that so I can eat normally for Christmas Eve and Christmas day.

Here is what I ate today:

protein shake
ezekiel english muffin with butter and honey

dill tuna with celery, 3/4 pear

1/4 pear, 1 oz cheddar, banana muffin

fage with berries, apple, coconut flakes and macadamias
banana muffin with cream cheese

Did a basic day that had no sf candies or late carbs. The banana muffins are the ones I have been eating since p3 with no issues. If I am up tomorrow it definitely has to be TOM. Steak day #3 here we come :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jenn! You look amazing! I've heard so much about HCG and it's weight loss benefits. I also lost over 10 dress sizes but through healthy eating and exercise. I started a fitness blog to help others and recently launched my new sugar free, low carb protein bars that are delicious! (if you like coco and coconut).
    check out my site and email me if you would like a free sample! www.smallworldbeauty.com

    Love, Ghada

    ReplyDelete