Monday, December 14, 2009

R2 P4 D18...

+0.4 above LIW! So maybe it wasn't the best idea to eat out twice, have sf candies, and try actual sugar for the first time, on the day I finally go back under LIW :) For all that I did yesterday, I am totally fine with being .4 above. That gingerbread shake was really good. Definitely need to stay away from that :) I realized that that was the first real sugar I have had since August. I have always made a sugar free alternative, or now things with agave. I wonder if I can make gingerbread ice cream legally somehow...... :)

Here is what I ate today:

protein shake
muffin with cream cheese

string cheese, flax ball, 1/2 apple

fage with berries, apple, macadamias
coco almond bark

steak, cauliflower mashed potatoes

Party: orange slices, veggies with dip, small scoop chicken salad, small slice agave cheesecake I brought from home.

Had a great time at the party. Did not feet tempted to eat anything I shouldn't. I brought my own treats and had a great time with family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment