Monday, December 28, 2009

R2 LM D11...

-2.0 under LIW!! What the heck?? I weighed over and over and this was the highest I could get. I mostly got about .4 lower than this! I had to pee alot yesterday, so maybe I got rid of more water? I have never seen the 140's until this morning :) I am sure it will be short lived, but I will enjoy spending a day in the 140's...... you gotta love a program that you can eat an In-n-Out double cheeseburger and drop 2 lbs the next day!! :)

Here is what I ate today:

Fage with berries, macadamias and coconut flakes
ezekiel english muffin with almond butter and honey

1/4 pear, almonds, string cheese

dill tuna, 1/2 pear, muffin with cream cheese

1/4 pear, 1/2 coconut almond bar

taco salad with chicken, lettuce, cheddar, and olives with ranch

coconut almond bark, 1 sf truffle

I am noticing a pattern that when I eat sf candies I often get a bad headache right after...... hmmm.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks for the comment on my blog!

    I'm terrified to weigh myself! Hee hee! It won't be for awhile.

    My Dr. is Dr. Warnock. I adore him. He's got the best bedside manner and is very easy to talk to, and he's an artist as well. I would highly recommend him! Here is his website:

    http://www.drstevenwarnock.com/

    So where are you in the valley?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in West Jordan. I have a consult with Warnock, just to have a second opinion. I loved his before and after photos! I posted on your blog the funny story about making the appt!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete