Tuesday, December 29, 2009

R2 LM D12...

Not the 140's, but still -1.2 lbs under LIW! I knew it would be short lived! :) Thru out this process of losing 68 lbs this year, I have also managed to lose "the girls" completely! I told myself that if I reached my goals that I would make that my present to myself and have them "restored" :) I was not able to get into my doctor until March, but they called yesterday and I have a surgery date of Jan. 19!! I am so excited, but so nervous! That is only 3 weeks from today. Because of this I have decided to postpone my last round until after I have recovered. I think I will wait about 4-6 weeks after surgery to start. Man, a few more pounds off of the lower half, along with the few new added pounds on the top half, and I should be looking pretty good :)

Here is what I ate today:

2 eggs + 2 whites, cheddar
ezekiel english muffin with butter and honey

string cheese, almonds

fage with apple, berries, coconut flakes and macadamias

string cheese 1/3 coconut almond bar

red robin burger with avacado, bacon, lettuce, tomato, and provolone
2 cantalope wedges
shared an oreo shake with the hubby :)


4 comments:

  1. Woot! So does that mean you've already put down a deposit or are you still interviewing? :) Congrats! Let me know if you need anything as I should be good as new at that time. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I had put down a deposit already with Bindrup, before I scheduled the consult with Warnock. I will probably just go with Bindrup, but I figure it is probably good to have 2 opinions. I would lose the 250, if I change my mind and go with Warnock. Not too bad, if I really think Warnock is a better way to go. How are you feeling? You need to give us some good update pics as soon as you feel up to it :)

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is fage? I have never heard of it before and I am assuming it is an acronym.

    I am just now on R1P2D3 of my journey and I love reading about the HCG journey that others have taken. You look great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gloria-

    Fage is greek yogurt. I use the product called Fage Total 0. It is thick and creamy plain yogurt. I absolutely love it. I get it at whole foods. How is p3 going for you??

    Jen

    ReplyDelete