Thursday, December 31, 2009

R2 LM D14...

Up +0.6 above LIW! Sheesh! I ate ezekiel pasta with dinner last night. I don't usually eat carbs other than fruit for dinner, and last time I tried the ezekiel muffin at dinner I gained too. I also played volleyball last night for about 3 hours. And finally, I was running errands all morning and did not have my water. I ended up getting in all my water, but I did not start drinking it until 3pm. So not sure which one of those is the culprit, but it's probably a combination :)

Here is what I ate today:

fage with berries, macadamias, and coconut flakes
ezekiel english muffin with butter and honey

dill tuna with celery, 1/2 pear, muffin with cc, dark choc chips

1 oz cheddar, almonds, sf candy

double cheeseburger, diet coke

coconut almond bark

boring day. Did not do much. Felt a little sad, but don't know why.....

1 comment: