Thursday, December 10, 2009

R2 P4 D14...

Up +0.8 above LIW! Wrong direction, wrong direction :) I just counted and I am exactly 14 days since last TOM. Should be ovulating as I type :) Ovulation always gives me a gain. I know I am only .8 above LIW, but for me I am usually about .6 under. So, this more like +1.4! I will give it a day or two more and if it does not correct is self then I will force the issue with my own correction! :)

Here is what I ate today:

2 eggs + 2 whites
2 slices ezekiel bread with butter

can of tuna with mayo and dill on celery sticks
1/2 apple
1 sf mint patty

string cheese
1/2 apple

steak and salad with ranch

sm piece of agave cheesecake
tea with cream

Busy day. If you guys saw what I do at work you would die :) I am cutting fudge all day and stocking shelves full of candy! I pack my food everyday and never even think about it anymore. People always ask me how I stay so skinny and work there. Funny to think that I have lost 68lbs since I started!! LOL!

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to work there. Don't know if I could refrain from stealing bites here and there. LOL

    ReplyDelete