Wednesday, December 30, 2009

R2 LM D13...

Back to normal. -0.6 under LIW! This is more where I usually stay. I was just looking back over my weight loss charts and I am under LIW most of the month but for the week of ovulation and the week of TOM I tend to go above and hang out about a lb higher for about 5-7 days. Then it goes back down. I am very nervous about the surgery and gaining weight, also just gaining from having them put in. I won't weigh until all the swelling is gone and will just eat the way I should. Even though I know the gain will be legit and not fat, it will be hard to accept having to see a new number :)

Here is what I ate today:

protein shake
ezekiel english muffin butter and honey

double cheeseburger and diet coke

string cheese, 1/2 pear, muffin with cc, choc wafer stick

chicken, green beans, ezekiel pasta with butter

2 sf candies

Feeling full right now. I always think I have gained 5 lbs after dinner :)

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the surgery! It's nice to see someone that has figured stabilization out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I totally relate! One thing you could do is weigh RIGHT before and RIGHT after so you know what is real and what isn't. I wonder if I would have been happier doing that. I'm doing a steak day today just because I have steaks to do one! :)

    ReplyDelete