Saturday, December 19, 2009

R2 LM D2...

-0.2 under LIW! Got up and went walking this morning. Happy to see the late dinner did not do too much damage :)

Here is what I ate today:

fage with berries, coconut flakes and macadamias
ezekiel muffins with butter and honey

3 sf candies

2 eggs + 2 whites with cheddar
muffin with cc
1/2 apple

string cheese, almonds, coco almond bark

Cafe Rio beef tostada with black beans, diet coke, 1/4 tres leches

2 sf candies

Ate late, and doubled the meat in my salad so that I could get enough protein. Tried eating more of the beans this time. Shared a little of the hubbys tres leches. Very good :) Tried my new sf Amberlyn truffles. Wow, they put the old Russell Stovers to shame. Melt in your mouth good! I will probably be up tomorrow with 5 sugar free candies and the sodium levels :)

No comments:

Post a Comment