Wednesday, December 9, 2009

R2 P4 D13...

+0.2 above LIW! Wow, that is the first time I have been above LIW since the start of P4. No big deal. I should be ovulating right about now, so that makes sense. It did the same thing last month. Not a big jump, but went up about a pound for 3 days. I also have been struggling to get the water in over the last 3 days so I am sure that doesn't help :)

Here is what I ate today:

2 eggs + 2 whites and cheddar
ezekiel muffin with butter and sf jam

1/2 pear, almonds, string cheese

hamburger stuff, celery, 1/2 pear

double cheeseburger, 10 fries, diet coke

agave cheesecake with berries and whipcream

Today was my birthday. I had to work, but afterwards my family and I went to my favorite: In-n-Out Burger and then had my homemade sugar free cheesecake! It was awesome. I will post the recipe. Now I am going to sit in the hottub and then spend the night playing volleyball! Good day!

1 comment: