Wednesday, March 3, 2010

R3 P2 D26...

Last day! Back to LIW at 144.4! :) Omelet here I come..... Gotta run and work today!

Here is what I ate today:

1/2 breadstick, 1/4 apple

lettuce, chicken, 1/2 apple

1/2 breadstick, 1/4 apple

protein shake with few berries, 1/2 apple

tea

Today was busy at work. I have not been hungry at all over the past 3 days. I am so looking forward to tomorrow :) The first day of p3 last round my lower legs swelled up to the point I had no ankles. I had to do the hunger edema steak and cheese day. It took a couple days, but then corrected itself. Today they started swelling up again. Strange. I guess we will have to see how it goes.

2 comments:

  1. I am back at LIW too! 125. Weird as last night I was cheating like mad. I have some macademia nuts, three or four bites of beef roast....damn good and tempting.
    This morning I made my breakfast....and I CAN'T Eat it!!!!! I got through 2 sausages, one bite of omellette. I'm stuff....
    don't want to push it, wondering if that means the HCG is still present, and my stomach is just wee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for the morning!! I sure hope the edema is gone by morning. If not I will have to do the steak and cheese day tomorrow, but that actually sounds pretty good about now :)

    ReplyDelete