Monday, March 29, 2010

R3 P4 D5...

At LIW exactly! :) Gotta love that! I was a little worried about Cheesecake Factory yesterday, but I did not over do it. Still no TOM, but I have had several people tell me that after their round they were 2 weeks off schedule! So I guess I will just have to wait and see. I start work on Thursday and am pretty excited about that :

Here is what I ate today:

hot choc, choc muffin

cottage cheese, strawberries
ezekiel english muffin, cc and fruit spread

can of tuna with celery sticks, orange and strawberry slices

chicken, mushrooms, and onions with cabbage

protein shake with fage and berries and coconut flakes

Those were the main meals..... in between were about 6 mini zucchini choc chip muffins, and one regular sized blueberry one, that I baked today!! For petes sake have some control! Went to dance class to try to undo the damage :)

4 comments:

  1. Hey, I hit the 170's! 178 today. Looks like cycling is working for me. I'll keep you posted. I'm on until April 12th.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you have done just amazing. I am on my first week and can only hope to do as well as you have. You have totally transformed yourself from your before and after pictures. If you don't mind me asking where do you get your HCG? I am going through a doctors office but would like to order on my own if possible but just afraid to pick someone without know if it is infact the real deal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The way you have stabilized is REALLY remarkable! Congratulations!!! I'm so excited that you start your new job this week! Let us know how it goes.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Molly- CONGRATS!!!! How long have you waited for that. I am so happy the cycling is working. After the 12th will you do a normal p3/p4 or will you cycle again?

    Deanna- Thanks for the support! I know you are just at the beginning, but it is soooo worth it. I have gotten my hcg from pharmacyescrow.com in the past. Now with my new job at the hcg clinic I will get it from there. As soon as I start, I will let you guys know all that stuff. Good luck with this round!

    Ld- I know, isn't that weird how it has just really locked in and settled down. That is the way my last 2 rounds were, so it was a little hard this round at the first. I will post about the job stuff on Friday!

    ReplyDelete