Sunday, March 14, 2010

R3 P3 D11...

Down -0.2 lbs. 146.2 and +1.8 above LIW.

I am happy things seem to be settling down. Felt so much better yesterday. I was sure to shake my booty extra hard in dance class for all of you yesterday :)

Since I really want to start tracking my body fat now, I was looking into both having mine taken and into household body fat scales. I have done the underwater testing before, but it is expensive and you have to go in the water. I read about the BOD POD. Is is as accurate as the underwater and you just have to lay in the machine. I found out that the University of Utah has on of these and they will do it for $25. Caliper testing is $20, so why not. They can also test your resting metabolic rate and tons of other stuff for reasonable prices. So I think I will do that to get a very accurate number to start and then check it from there :)

Here is what I ate today:

2 eggs + 2 whites, 1 slice bacon, peppers
apple with cc

string cheese, 4 apricot halves, 6 walnut halves

date coconut roll

curry chicken salad, 1/2 apple w cc

4 mini coco crack pb cups!

fage with nuts and berries

4 almond flour cookies!!

I think I am in trouble!


2 comments:

  1. Oooh, keep me posted! I'm very interested!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to hear that you're settling in, and getting comfy with your new weight- Sounds interesting with the body fat measurement. I'll be interested to hear more....

    ReplyDelete