Monday, March 8, 2010

R3 P3 D5...

Up to +1.8 above LIW! Right after I said I was going to be good, I had the worst snacking day ever :) All legal, but way too much! I ate too much to list and did alot of baking that did me in! I am going to be good today and try to avoid a steak day tomorrow. But, a steak day would not be such a bad thing. I might just do one anyway. Off to work!! Have a good day!

Here is what I ate today:

protein shake, date pecan muffin w/cc

nutball, tea

chicken, tomato chili with a little avocado and sprinkle of cheddar

1/2 pear, 1/2 muffin w/cc

2 eggs, 1 1/2 slices bacon, cut up apple and orange with dollop of fage, flax muffin with cc

hot chocolate, 1 sf mint patty

I actually did really good today. I got on the treadmill for 45 minutes. I did eat dinner really late which I usually try not to do. Busy productive day!

6 comments:

  1. Jen, I hope you don't mind me popping in here. I read your blog daily and you are an inspiration to me. I am R2P3/D12 and my weight keep creeping up .2 / .4 / .6, and so forth. I can't figure out why. I posted this msg on the HCG forum as well but in case you don't see it, do you mind if I post here and see if you have any thoughts on if I am doing something wrong?

    Have a great day. Your before and after pictures are AMAZING! A completely new woman. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amie Sue- Good to hear from you! Well without knowing what you are eating it is hard to tell. I know you are a good eater. Where are you from LIW? I think you still have my email. Send me your LIW, current weight, approx cals on an average day, and the weights each day. Are you exercising? Let me know what you have added back so far.

    Thanks for the compliments!
    JEn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I need your email one more time. :) I have it all written out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jen
    I have been checking on you daily, just haven't been posting! I have been bang on stable but I have been super busy and haven't had the chance to do any baking or flax balls like last time, seems to be a good thing.
    The only thing is I am having a hard time getting my calories in. I feel full easily and am trying not to get stab too low. Will see!
    I keep waking up thinking here we go.

    ReplyDelete