Monday, March 15, 2010

R3 P3 D12...

Updated: Had to run early this morning. When I weighed in this morning it said I was up +2.2 from yesterday for a total of +4.0 above LIW! I waited till I got back to eat or drink, and went to the eh.. bathroom :) It now said I was up 1.0 from yesterday and +2.8 from LIW, at 147.2. I know I am adding a little muscle here so I am going to do a hight protein day today rather than a steak day. I don't want to take off any muscle by lowering the calories too much. I am kind of thinking of making my LIW around 146.4 which is two pounds higher and seeing how that does. That way I gave room for a few new pounds of muscle and still try to keep it in check after that. By the way the tropical almond flour cookies were amazing! Just had a little trouble eating only 1, I had 4 instead :)

Here is what I ate today:

can of tuna with mayo on celery sticks
1/2 cookie

steak, broccoli w ranch, 1/2 apple, 1/2 cookie

1/2 apple, string cheese after dance class

Did an hour long hip hop class. Eating I did pretty good. I had to have one cookie so I split it in half and had it with each meal. Let's see what tomorrow brings :)

6 comments:

  1. I had a jump too! GAHHH! Did a steak day yesterday. Not sure what's goin' on. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen - I did the same thing when I baked almond flour cookies...ate 4!!! :) Then found out the next day that 2 of the ingredients were big no no's!!! I used brown sugar splenda (which is mixed with REAL sugar!) and baking powder (which the first ingredient listed is CORN STARCH!) Hard lesson learned to read labels EVERYTIME!!! Hoping for a big loss for you on your steak day! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. o.k. your number one more time. I've been out of town for two weeks but I'm ready to pick your brain!

    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. No problem :) It is 425-268-3185. Talk to ya soon.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Jen-- I've decided to accept the higher weight my body seems to have stabilized at, rather than FIGHT to get back to my LDW. This weight I'm at now, is 4.2lbs higher than my LDW. However, I'm looking at it as its better that I stabilize at a weight, rather than torture my system with steak day-after-steak day, or other 'special' day. If this is where my body is happy, then so be it. I will continue to do my other rounds as planned, and the extra weight will eventually come off.

    I think with your exercising, your accepting a bit higher weigh-in weight for now, is a good idea. You're looking better than EVAH, my friend, and that's what counts!

    Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lavender-

    I think that is so much better than constantly trying to correct. I am soooo loving getting back to dance, and volleyball, and just moving in general :) I figure I will let the body find where it needs to be. I am keeping my eating in check for the most part so it has got to eventually level off right!

    ReplyDelete