Thursday, March 11, 2010

R3 P3 D7...

Well, I am right back to where I was before steak day! 146.8! I went to the gym and am so sore it hurts to go up and down stairs or use my abs :) Today I am going to hip hop class. I will probably die, but I will love every minute of it. If I am sore now, I will probably be in bed tomorrow! I have decided to ignore the scale for now. I am eating good. I am eating the same things I have eaten for the last 3 rounds. I am working out everyday, and that feels so good! Clothes fit fine! So I am just going to keep up the working out, and eating right, and see where I am in 2 weeks. By then my body should be getting used to the workouts and hopefully I will level off and my body will find somewhere it likes :)

Here is what I ate today:

nutball, tea

protein shake, muffin with cc

2 eggs + 2 whites with 1.5 slices bacon with cheddar, slice flax bread, apple and pear slices

string cheese, nutball, 3 apricot halves

cheeseburger, salad, diet coke

couple ham slices

coco crack

Had to put on a big dinner at our church and did not want to be tempted, so I went out for a cheeseburger right before and put my chocolate in my purse :)


3 comments:

  1. Hang in there Jen- Your body will adjust to the new workouts, and you are toning to boot! If your clothes are fitting, you're good- AND its just going to get better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you! :D

    Where do you work out?

    ReplyDelete
  3. At Lifetime Fitness, right off 106th. You turn south at Mulligan's. I love it there!! If you are interested, let me know! We could work out together. You can get a free 7 day pass to try it out I think. Their outdoor pool is amazing, and the kids love it. It will open when it gets a little warmer. Not to mention their daycare looks like disneyland :)

    ReplyDelete