Friday, March 26, 2010

R3 P4 D2...

Up 0.2 from yesterday. That is +0.6 above LIW. Keep feeling signs of TOM, but it has not started yet. I was a little emotional yesterday and kept wanting to eat all of my carrot cake muffins.... :) Today will be a weight lifting day. I can't wait until the "I'm so sore" phase is over :)

Here is what I ate today:

tea
1 egg+2 whites,onion,mush,spin,pep,jalapeno
1/2 ezekiel english muffin w 1/2 T butter, 9g fruit spread
100g strawberries

chocolate, coconut, macadamia mini muffin
1/2 T cc

5oz chicken,75g onion,50g mush,1T teryaki
3oz broccoli, 20g ranch
100g strawberries
1/2 carrot cake muffin

string cheese
fruit crisps
1 sq dark choc

In-and-Out double-double protein style, diet coke

2 choc coco mini muffins
1/2c hot choc

Had a good workout today, and played a little volleyball in the back yard for about 20 minutes. I really want spring to arrive and say goodbye to the cold for a long while.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your comments yesterday. Although I walk everyday during hcg, it's not me. I'm a pretty active person. I think during P3 I will add in more. I agree with you. I would rather be muscular and have the scale go up a bit than being "skinny fat".

    I'm actually doing great with my eating-no cheating. But when I say I've skipped, it's when I'm carpooling kids and it's hard to get the veggies in. I'm trying to do better. Jay Robb shakes have saved me. Great recommendation on that. I do put spinach in it which helps me a ton.

    Thanks again for taking the time to give me a comment back yesterday!

    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem! It is crazy how much we learn about ourselves and what we want out of life, separate from the weight itself! We find what is most important to us and what we are willing to do for it. I am glad this round is going well for you. I agree on the shakes. I could not have done it without them at times. And a much easier way to get the spinach down :)

    jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment! *hug* :D Way to make me feel awesome!

    ReplyDelete