Wednesday, March 24, 2010

R3 P3 D21....

That's funny. As I typed the title to this post it just dawned on me that this is the last day of P3! I don't add much in p4 so I am never looking forward to it. I am completely baffled by TOM. Day 32 since last TOM. I keep expecting to wake up 2-3lbs over, but instead I lost the 1.4 I gained and am back to my new LIW of 147.2 exactly. Don't get me wrong, I am happy about that, but really when is it going to come???

Here is what I ate today:

tea
1 egg + 2 whites, peppers, jalapenos, 1oz turkey bacon
carrot cake muffin with 1 tbsp cc

1/2 stick jerky
113g cottage cheese, 90g diced apple, 7g coconut flakes
3oz broc, 1.5oz zuc, 1tbsp ranch
almond flour cookie

90g apple, string cheese, 11g macadamias

6oz chicken, 75g onions, 50g mushrooms, 1 tbsp teriyaki
154g mashed cauliflower

1/2 carrot cake muffin w 1tbsp cc
2 sf candies

string cheese

Did my weights work out this morning, and am off to play volleyball tonight!

7 comments:

  1. Very funny! I should shoot you right now for even suggesting it!!!! I would DIE. My husband was "fixed" along time ago, so it better not be possible. With an 11, and 17 year old I can't even imagine......

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were right! Went up to 188 and now this morning 184.4. Thank goodness!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Molly- so happy for you! Nothing like eating 500 cals and seeing the scale go up!! How long are you going to continue on this round?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm only on day 5. I'm planning on a 23 day round. We'll see how it goes. I really like the concept of "cycling" just to get it over with. Hopefully I won't build an immunity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopefully it will come SOON! I must say, my first thought was like helderheid's: could it be? but I'm glad to hear that is out of the question!

    ReplyDelete