Thursday, March 4, 2010

Round 3 Phase 3 begins!

Down -0.8 lbs! 143.6! The swelling went down last night, I had to pee forever! I made haystacks for today, but ended up eating 2 last night! SO GOOD! I took my final measurements and have lost 15.25 inches this round! I don't think I look a ton different from last round, but I think that is because I lost some muscle tone too. Once I get back to the gym, I think it will be great! I finally went to Victoria Secret to get fitted for a bra that actually fits! 34DD!! Holy Cow! Here is a pic of them settled down and no swelling:
© Jennifer Payne, West Jordan, Ut. "All Rights Reserved"

And here is my final pic this morning in my new bikini. I still have lots of work to do, but I am very pleased. Here are the new jeans too :)
© Jennifer Payne, West Jordan, Ut. "All Rights Reserved"

What a long journey this has been, but an exciting one! So from beginning to end, here you go!
© Jennifer Payne, West Jordan, Ut. "All Rights Reserved"

I am now going to go eat an omelet!!!

Here is what I ate today:

Haystack

2 eggs + 2 whites, 2 slices bacon, sprinkle of cheddar with salsa and sour cream, 1/2 apple

tuna with celery sticks, haystack

string cheese, 6 almonds, 6 pecans, 2 dried apricot halves

hot chocolate (coconut milk, stevia, cocoa)

steak and broccoli

flax muffin with cream cheese, piece of coco crack :)

Tried alot today. Hopefully I will be okay tomorrow...



9 comments:

  1. Wow! Great job! I just started P3 today too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap! You're a totally different person! I would NEVER have recognized you. You look gorgeous (and the girls ROCK!)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My reaction is the same as Phoenix's reaction!

    You look amazing. Really amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let me join the chorus: Wowza!! You look amazing!! You look fabulous in your new bikini-- just wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are all so sweet! Thanks for the support!! I really appreciate it!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG - You look phenomenal!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree 110% with what everyone has said! You look amazing...congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. All I can say is WOW girl.
    You dont even look like the same woman.
    And you look so happy. Very noticeable is your beautiful smile. Im am sooooo very happy for you. I know it was hard work but so very worth it.
    Love the ta ta's they are looking pretty good :P

    ReplyDelete