Friday, March 19, 2010

R3 P3 D16...

Down -0.4 lbs to 147.2! I think I am officially stabilizing :) I have been roughly at this weight for the last 5 days. This also tells me I was correct in my theory. Big jumps in weight overnight are usually due to overeating carbs, but not necessarily calories. So you do a steak day and the weight comes off. But if you are gaining in small increments consistently, the odds are you are overeating. You do steak days and not a lot happens. So I went and found out what my caloric needs were based on the level of exercise I am doing. It came back at 2100 cals per day. I started eating that way and immediately my weight started sticking, and even coming back down. I have been averaging around 1900 cals. Last night I felt a little bit hungry at bedtime, so it made me wonder if I might lose today, and I did. This leads me to believe that I should be able to up that closer to the 2100 and I should just maintain. My TOM was due today, but whenever I come off of HCG it tends to mess up the schedule. After my first round it was 5 days late. So some time in the next few days I should see a big jump happen right before I start.

Here is what I ate today:

flaxball, tea

2 eggs, 1oz turkey bacon, 1oz cheddar, peppers and jalepenos
banana walnut muffin with 1/2 tbsp cc

orange, string cheese, jerky

113g cottage cheese, 60g sf applesauce,almond cookie

3oz broccoli, 1.5oz zucchini, 1tbsp ranch
mini cheesecake

5oz chicken, onions, 120g cabbage, 2gms butter, 1tbsp ls teriyaki

2 squares dark choc, 1/2c fage, 63g berries, 7g coconut flakes

Busy day. Got the body fat tested. See new post on that. Did a lower body weights work out. Got a call to interview for a job at a new HCG clinic thanks to helderheid! Will let you know :)



2 comments:

  1. I think you are spot-on with your analysis of why we gain big or little, and how we react to steak days afterwards. It makes sense to me. Thank you for putting it into words and sharing...

    I'm so glad you're stabilizing! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete