Saturday, March 27, 2010

R3 P4 D3...

Down -0.4 is morning. Only +0.2 above LIW. Still no TOM, and its been 35 days. But my body feels like it wants to start so bad. I am headed off to dance this morning. It is definitely the highlight of my week :)

Here is what I ate today:

tea
protein shake w/ berries and fage
1 ezekiel english muffin with cc and fruit spread

170g cottage cheese
150g strawberries
7g coconut flakes
4oz broccoli, 1/2 tbsp ranch
chocolate coconut macadamia mini muffin

jerky, string cheese, 7g dk choc chips

Red Robin:
bacon cheeseburger with avocado wrapped in lettuce, cantalope
1/2 oreo shake:)

string cheese, choc mini muffin

Well I went ahead and tried actual sugar with my oreo shake today :) It was very good. The ezekiel seems to have been fine so far.

1 comment:

  1. I am amazed at how stable you've managed to be! I guess the TOM will show up when its ready to- it does drive you crazy though! Mine's the same way....

    ReplyDelete