Friday, March 12, 2010

R3 P3 D9...

Well I am up again :) 147.4 exactly +3.0 above LIW! Went to hip hop for the first time. It was so much fun, but wow am I sore! I hate being reminded of my age :) The body is definitely taking a beating getting back into things, but I am loving every minute of it. I have a weights workout today so lets hope I don't drop anything on my toes. It feels so good to get back to doing the things I love. My weekly workout routine will be consisting of 2 sessions of weight training, 2-3 hours of hip hop, 2-3 hours volleyball, 1 sprint session, and 2-3 hours moderate cardio like walking, hiking, etc. It is a little tough to see the scale keep moving, but without knowing what water I am retaining, or muscle I am gaining, it is hard to tell. I try on my 3 new jeans every morning and they still fit fine so that is what I am going off of. I think I am going to mess around this week with calories and my eating and see if I can bring that down a little. I would like to try a test this week and really concentrate on my workouts and eating good and not weighing. Just using the mirror and my clothes or measurements and see how I think I am doing. Then weigh in next monday and compare the weight with how I felt, and how my clothes felt, and to see if the dietary changes etc, made any difference. I need to start trusting my judgement and quit letting doubt seep in just because I saw a certain number on the scale that morning :)

3 comments:

  1. I ate clean and am up too - I'm doing what you're doing. Exercise, eat healthy, and judge by fit, not the scale. We should work out together at some point! Maybe next week?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good to me!! We will conquer the scale no matter what it takes :) My schedule is pretty open except for Tues and Thurs next week. Kids are in school from 8:30-3:30. Let me know what works for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you Jen! I typed something similar on my blog yesterday. I think we need to look beyond the number on the scale...I am going to watch my body comp and the way my clothes fit and feel. As long as we are eating clean, exercising and staying healthy, we are doing good! :) Good luck to you, you look wonderful and I am positive you will have much success!

    ReplyDelete