Tuesday, March 30, 2010

R3 P4 D6...

Up slightly at +0.2 above LIW! Can't believe how stable it has become. I did some baking yesterday, so I thought I might be in trouble :) Today I have to work my last day for the chiropractor and then will try to get my weights workout in later this afternoon.

I also read a really good article on how the current information about the "low fat, high carb" recommendations are finally being proven to be false. It can be found at: http://www.slate.com/id/2248754

There is also a study out by Princeton that proves that high fructose corn syrup causes more weight gain than other sugars across the board!

Let me know what you think! Good stuff!

Here is what I ate today:

1 egg + 3 whites, bacon and 1/2oz cheddar
1/2 apple
ezekiel english muffin with cc and fruit spread

1/2 jerky stick, 1/2 string cheese, nut cluster

cottage cheese, 1/2 diced apple
6oz broccoli, ranch
2 mini zucchini choc chip muffins

1/2 jerky stick, 1/2 string cheese, nut cluster

double double protein style, diet coke, 1/2 apple
mini choc muffin with cc

1/2 serving of coco crack with coconut flakes

Did my weights workout late!! Got done at 9pm. Always so nice to know that my hot tub is waiting for me when I get done :)

7 comments:

  1. Am I going to take a break after this round or do another round of cycling? Well, right now I am so "in the zone" I would like to cycle again. Ask me after P3 if I'm ready to jump back in though...mayble I'll feel different. What do you think? If I'm not having any immunity issues I would like to. Am I crazy???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,
    Love your blog. I have a question, if you don't mind. Do you think it would be alright to go straight from P3 to another round and skip P4?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your words of encouragement, so far today I feel much better! :)
    And thanks for posting the links to those articles, I am going to read them now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I appreciate everything you do. You have been such an inspiration to me - I know your laughing, but I mean it. Thank you for everything and keep updating the blog, I love the information!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Molly- I say take advantage when the mind and body are so in tune right now. After that follow how you are feeling. If you feel like you have to force yourself to start cycling when you are not really ready, then you probably won't get good results, or will want to cheat the whole time. If you feel good and don't run into immunity issues then why not?? A lot of people cycle and don't have immunity issues and people who use the drops say that immunity is not an issue.

    Kathryn- THANKS! I did not do p4 in between my first and second round. A lot of people do that to save time :) I waited a really long time between my second and third. I don't think it will hurt anything if you only do that ONCE. Some things to consider are that without a long enough break it might be harder mentally during the next round, you could run into immunity issues, and back to back rounds was hard on my system and I lost a lot of hair. I have a lot to begin with so it was ok, but if you have thin hair you might be concerned :)

    Jen- glad to hear you are feeling better! Let me know what you think about the links.

    Jared- thanks so much, and you are very welcome!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the AMAZING stabilization!! See ya tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I only wish I can stabilize as well as you have at the end of this round! You are a wonder!!

    I've bookmarked the 2 articles you shared with us, and look forward to reading them both. I've long suspected that the low fat-high carb way of eating was bad 'science' and accounted for a lot of overweight people. Not to mention the high fructose corn syrup EVERYWHERE you look!

    ReplyDelete