Sunday, March 21, 2010

R3 P3 D18...

I am beginning to think there is something wrong with my scale :) Exactly the same again at 147.2! It has been 29 days since last TOM, but still no sign yet. It is kind of funny because when I set out on my weight loss journey last Jan, I set an ultimate goal weight of 145. Well if you take off the weight for the "girls", I am settled at 144.7!

I am so excited about the new job. I love working and always have. I love being challenged and learning new things. But one thing I have always loved is teaching other people. I have researched and been involved with health, exercise and nutrition for so many years. I have wanted to make a career of it for as long as I can remember. But I could never quit keep the weight off, and thought that no one would want to listen to someone who could not "walk the walk". I have wanted my personal trainer and nutrition certifications for probably the last 14 years. People have always come to me for advice and help in these areas even though I wasn't perfect. Then I found HCG, and finally things started to match up :)

I have been looking at career options really hard over the last 3 months. I kept going round and round about what I wanted to do. I still had a little voice inside my head saying I was too old for my trainer stuff. Then when I started working out again, I walked past the personal trainer office and there was one of the trainers sitting at her desk. She was about 55, and while not a "swimsuit" model she was in great shape. So I sat down and asked her questions and realized right then and there that I had been making excuses for not following my dreams. Health and fitness are attainable at any age, shape, or size. People need help with this in all phases of life and not just from "Barbie or Ken" :)

So I made a decision to get my certification by the end of this year, but that still left me wanting something now. I spend all day on HCG stuff. Answering questions, emails, blogs, neighbors, family and friends. My husband said to me, you need to find a job doing this. This is what you do everyday and you love it. And it would go hand in hand with your training stuff for lifetime maintenance. I loved the idea, but did not know how to make it happen. Should I start an HCG coaching company? Then Helderheid posts out of nowhere, and here we are today. I feel like everything over the last 14 years is coming together all at the right time, in such a beautiful way.
Sorry so long, but between the working out, the good food, feeling good in my clothes, finding direction, and an awesome new found opportunity, I feel on top of the world......

Here is what I ate today:

tea w cream, flaxball

1 egg + 2 whites, peppers, jalapenos, 1/2 oz cheddar
muffin with 1/2 tbsp cc

1/4 apple, string cheese

113g cottage cheese, 1/2 diced apple, 60g sf applsauce,8g macadamias,7g coconut flakes
3oz broccoli, 1.5g zucchini, 1 tbsp ranch
almond flour cookie

1/4 apple, nutball

bacon cheeseburger in lettuce, side of veggies

3 sf candies

tea, 115g fage, 63g berries, 3g coconut flakes

3 comments:

  1. I'm doin' the happy dance for you Jen!! I'm so glad this opportunity presented itself to you at just the right time! It sounds perfect for you!! Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, I really feel like we were guided! The universe matching our needs with our reality when we were clear and focused on what we wanted. I too have been studying diet and nutrition for years, all in attempts to find out what would work for me with all the thyroid issues I'd dealt with. And here we are. *HUG*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you Jen! Congratulations! Isnt it nice when things just come together as they should!!? How awesome that you get to share this with people! You will be great at it - you have so much to share!!

    ReplyDelete