Wednesday, March 17, 2010

R3 P3 D14...

So guess what?? I am +3.2 above LIW and absolutely thrilled :) I lost .2 this morning which is nice, but I feel awesome. I can't begin to explain what working out has done for me. I have so much energy and I FEEL GOOD! I took my measurements this morning and things are right on, and I have even lost on my waist. My abs are tight and everything is starting to firm up. I really think I looked better in my bikini this morning than I did 14 days ago. My eating yesterday was exactly how I want to eat. All good food, nothing processed or out of a box. Healthy treats with no sense of deprivation! If this is what life can be like, then sign me up! :) I am pretty sure I will switch over to once a week weigh ins soon. There is no reason to put a "stain" on my day, when I feel this good!

Here is what I ate today:

flaxball, tea

2 eggs + 2 whites with veggies and 1/2 oz cheddar in 2gms butter
banana walnut flax muffin with 1/2 tbsp cream cheese

6 oz chicken, 120g cabbage, 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
124g pear with 1 tbsp cream cheese
almond flour cookie

nutball, string cheese

115g fage, 63g berries
2oz turkey bacon
4.5oz broccoli with 1 tbsp ranch

1cup coconut milk, 1 tbsp cocoa, stevia
2 sf candies

Went for a 45 minute walk and am going to play volleyball for 2-3 hours tonight. Can't wait. Todays food is right about 1900 cals. Yummy! :)

**Came home from volleyball starving so I ate 1.5oz chicken, 3 bites of pear, and a piece of coco crack. Probably added about 100 cals :)

3 comments:

  1. Good for you Jen!!! That is so nice to hear, I was struggling in my head about the scale # and my overall feeling too...hopefully I put an end to that yesterday. I am trying out the whole only weighing once a week thing this week...so far so good, but it is hard! lol :) Keep up what you are doing, you look amazing! And I agree with the feeling about exercising, what an awesome feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a great attitude and outlook! I want to catch it!!

    ReplyDelete