Monday, March 22, 2010

R3 P3 D19...

First of all I have changed my LIW to 147.2 since that is where I seemed to have stabilized since adding the workouts. Second it has been 30 days since TOM! Today I am up +1.4 above my new LIW. That is very consistent. If I look back at previous rounds I gain about 1.4, then the next day I am up about 2.8, I do a steak day, and then TOM comes within 24-48 hours. Also in the 3-4 days before TOM starts I can't go to the restroom period. Doesn't matter what I do (smooth move etc). This would be day 3 with that issue! So lets see if the pattern continues :)

Here is what I ate today:

flaxball, tea
1 egg + 2 whites, 1oz turkey bacon, peppers, jalepenos
banana walnut flax muffin, 1/2 tbsp cc

rr chicken sandwich
2 cantalope wedges

1/2 apple, 1 TBSP peanut butter
almond flour cookie
string cheese

5oz chicken,120g cabbage,1 tbsp teryaki,onions
1/2 apple

carrot cake muffin, 1tbsp cream cheese- OMG!!

Went to lunch with a friend,and had a great time. Went to dance class for an hour.

7 comments:

  1. Jen, I'm very impressed with how well you've come to know your body's signals! I only wish I could understand mine as well!!

    Sounds like TOM is right around the corner, and you needn't worry about any slight gains you might be experiencing. Your body will take care of everything in a few days-

    Congrats on stabilizing so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps. When do you start your new job?

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the past I never knew when TOM was coming or ovulation or anything. But by tracking everything and really watching the scale I got to the point that I could predict ovulation and TOM almost to the day. But when I do a round, it seems to mess up the schedule and it is usually late. So, I am pretty sure it will show up in the next 3 days.

    Even though this round was trickier with stabilizing due to the exercise, I know it is because I really don't "cheat" much. I am pretty good about following protocol and pretty good about not "falling into" other things :) It takes a long time to get over old habits.

    I am also an over-achiever/perfectionist, so I tend to do things just to prove I can :) And I have to to it perfectly, not just do it. Very annoying at times :) But it feels really good to be the one in control now. Food is food, not the solver of all my problems, or the thing that makes me feel better. I refuse to go back to that.

    I start the job on April 1st. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen-
    I'm going to order from your place. What kind do you get? I usually get subq. Do you prefer IM or subq? Which brand do you get? I have always gotten my rx from my doctor but I don't want to bother him anymore. Thanks a bunch!

    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Molly- in the past I have always used the injections from pharmacyescrow.com. The only bummer is that it can take quite a while to get the order. Usually 2-4 weeks, and can get stuck in customs. Just luck of the draw. If you are interested in the drops, then you can go to the clinic where I just got my job :) It is located at the IKEA exit off I-15. Let me know if you have any more questions.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What do you prefer? The drops or shots? I have just done the shots. Are the drops as effective? If you have done the drops and found them just as good, I'll come by your new place of employment! Let me know-

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, I just did the injections because I paid for all my rounds upfront. I have never done the drops, but I know lots of people who have. Results seem to be the same. Probably just a matter of preference :)

    ReplyDelete