Friday, March 5, 2010

R3 P3 D2...

Up +0.4 lbs above LIW at 144.8! Not too bad considering all the great stuff I had yesterday :) I finally was able to go to the bathroom, so that made me feel better too. I was getting a little worried :) I think I will let the body adjust this first week and hopefully stabilize well, and then start slowly into my new exercise program.

Here is what I ate today:

2 eggs + 1 white, 1/2 chicken sausage, avocado
muffin with cc

1/2 apple, nutball, string cheese

haystack

turkey burger with onions and mushrooms, cucumber, nutball

nutball, apple, muffin

burger with lettuce and tomato

Man I was hungry today! I feel like I ate a lot. Made these nutballs that are to die for, but I may have eaten too many :)

2 comments:

  1. What are you doing for exercise?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not been doing anything yet. I am going to start next week. My program is going to be 2-3 hours of moderate cardio (55-75% max heart rate), 2 short but intense resistance sessions, and one sprint session that is 30 minutes or less. How bout you?

    ReplyDelete