Sunday, March 28, 2010

R3 P4 D4...

I wasn't going to get on the scale today after my first real sugar yesterday! But I did, and was down -0.4! That puts me at -0.2 under LIW!! Unbelievable :) I am so happy the sun has been out the last few days. This morning I am going to the trail to go walking with the hubby!

Here is what I ate today:

scrambled eggs with veggies, bacon, and cheddar
ezekiel english muffin with cc and fruit spread
orange and strawberry slices

string cheese
1/2 trio bar

Cheesecake Factory:
1/3 corn tamale appetizer
cobb salad
1/2 lemoncello torte

almond flour muffin

5oz chicken with onions and mushrooms, broccoli with ranch

3 sf candies.

Our walk was gorgeous, and it was about an hour and fifteen minutes. Later in the day, we played volleyball for about 30 minutes.


1 comment: